Save on airfares during Garuda Indonesia Online Travel Fair from 3 to 9 August 2017!
Take 5-20% off fares on our website, using Promocode GOTF.
Includes Economy Class & select Business Class airfares from Perth, Melbourne & Sydney to Indonesia, Asia & Europe for travel from 6 August 2017 – 30 April 2018*
• 20% discount off select Business Flexible & Business Promo fares.
• 20% discount off Economy Flexible & Economy Affordable fares.
• 15% discount off Economy Promo fares.
• 5% discount off Economy Special Promo fares from Australia to Indonesia only.
All airfares include a generous baggage allowance of 30kg for Economy Class or 40kg for Business Class, PLUS receive an additional 30kg for a bicycle or 23kg for other sporting equipment^, complimentary in-flight entertainment, meals and beverages.
Sale ends 09 August 2017, unless seats sell out prior. Specials are also available through your local travel agent.
* Terms and Conditions:
• Valid for sale 03AUG17 – 09AUG17, unless sold out prior. Payment must be complete with tickets issued by 09AUG17.
• Valid for travel 06AUG2017-30APR2018. Block-out periods apply. See our website for block-out periods.
• Valid for airfares from Perth, Melbourne or Sydney to Denpasar, Jakarta, domestic Indonesia, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, Mumbai, Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Beijing, Shanghai, Tokyo, Osaka, Seoul, Amsterdam & London.
• Excludes fares to/from Middle East (Jeddah and Madinah).
• Discount is subject to availability.
• Special ‘I’ class Business Promo not included in discounted offer.
• Valid on GA flights only. Not valid on code-share flights 9000-9999.
• Valid for one way and return airfares ex Australia only.
• Cancellation and date change fees apply.
• Garuda Indonesia reserves the right to amend or change the promotion at any time.
• ^Sporting equipment refers to a bicycle, surfboards, wind, wave, kite & body boards, para-sails, para-gliders, golf bag, empty SCUBA tank or other diving equipment or snow/water ski equipment. Max 1 item per person subject to space availability. Length of any item must not exceed 300cm, with some aircraft’s maximum length being only 160cm.